Welcome to the Trion Staffing website. By using our website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
- Use of the Website Our website is intended for use by individuals seeking employment and employers seeking employees. You may use our website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- User Accounts To access certain features of our website, you may be required to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
- Intellectual Property The content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any of the content on our website without our prior written permission.
- Disclaimer of Warranties We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content on our website. We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability In no event shall Trion Staffing be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold Trion Staffing and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, and liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or by posting a notice on our website. Your continued use of our website after any changes indicates your acceptance of the updated Terms and Conditions.
- Contact Us If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions or our website, please contact us at email@example.com.